Wed, Jun 22|
The Yoga Shack
June Yoga and Craft 3 Day Camp
Our 8 limbs of yoga will incorporate art, asanas, social justice, transitions, lots of free/outdoor time. Each camp is different and will be geared toward the ages of kids registered.
Time & Location
Jun 22, 2022, 9:00 AM MDT – Jun 24, 2022, 4:00 PM MDT
The Yoga Shack, 1122 W Oak St, Fort Collins, CO 80521, USA
About the Event
June 22nd-24th, 9 AM-4 PM
$180/$190 per child
We will be utilizing the 8 limbs of yoga through yoga poses, outdoor play, fun social-emotional learning games, reading and being read to, making sustainable art, taking time for snacks and lunch and enjoying reflective periods through choice time. Our goal is to move our bodies, explore our feelings and the world around us, observe and be a part of community building, with opportunities to both lead and follow, and to just have FUN.
This is a three day camp open to 5-12 year olds. All campers will have the opportunity, if they desire, to practice leadership in COVID-safe assistant roles throughout the week. Students should wear a MASK, comfortable clothes and bring a water bottle, lunch, snacks, and a book or journal. More COVID-specific guidelines are listed at the bottom of this class description. Sunscreen and a sun hat are recommended for outdoor time. Rain gear and warm clothing may be needed. We will have outdoor time in ALL weather. Yoga mats and props will be provided.
***When registering your child, please choose the ticket amount that works for your family. Donation choices too high? Email us at the address below so we can find an amount that works for you utilizing our partial to full scholarships. We are a Pay-It forward donation studio, which means will accept any student regardless of abilty to pay. If there is space, no child will be turned away. On most of our events there is an additional Pay-it-forward option you can choose to add to your ticket cost. Offering lower or no cost health and wellness events to everyone helps stengthen our community as a whole. When you generously pay-it-forward through your donation, you are a direct part of that strengthening. If you wish to pay by cash or check, please use the email below to arrange registration and payment. If you register online you will immediately receive a confirmation email. Everyone, regardless of how you registered, will receive another email a few days before camp starts, detailing day-of-camp information.
Registering multiple children from the same family for this camp? Use code Multikids at checkout to save $10 off each ticket!!!!
WAIT LIST: In the event that a class is full, use the email below to be added to our wait list. If space becomes available, you will be notified right away.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Fees will be refunded if cancellation is made THREE (3) weeks prior to the program start. In all cases a 10% administrative fee will be retained.
Questions or concerns? Email me at email@example.com
Yoga Shack Covid Safety Guidelines (Please note: we are listing summer camps over six months before they are taking place. We reserve the right to change any or all of these guidelines. We will always follow the most current CDC/Larimer County Public Health recommendations.)
To avoid spread of the virus and maintain consistency, we are asking that families commit to the model below.
- Groups will be maintained to 10 or fewer children.
- Class will primarily be held outdoors when possible to reduce exposure.
- DROP OFF ROUTINE!! Parents will drive down alley and stop at by the Yoga Shack's back gate. Child will get out of parked car/bike, guardian will sign them in and say goodbye. Child will enter through the back gate, hang up backpack, wash hands and take their spot for our centering activity. PICK UP will be the same- children will be ready and waiting by the back gate to be picked up at 4 PM.
- If it is the child’s first time at the Yoga Shack or they or you are simply feeling nervous about attending, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a private tour of the camp space BEFORE their first camp day.
- Hand washing will be required upon arrival.
- Hand sanitizing and washing will be taught to your child and practiced regularly throughout the day.
- Staff are required to wear a mask, and child(ren) are required to have one with them and encouraged to wear as much as possible. Masks are required when indoors and when working in group focused activities outdoors. Masks are only allowed to be removed when children are working at 6 ft or more distance from others.
- Children will have individualized supply packs (to avoid sharing).
- Camp or group materials will be sanitized after each use.
- Staff First Aid kits will now include extra masks, hand sanitizer, gloves etc.
- The Yoga Shack will stay abreast to any changes in the Larimer Public Health recommendations.
- The Yoga Shack reserves the right to postpone or cancel camp at any time.
We will be updating this page as decisions are made to assure safety and well-being of camp attendees!
June 22nd Three Day Camp $180
Choose this donation amount$180.00Sold Out
June 22nd Three Day Camp $190
Choose this donation amount$190.00