Mon, Nov 21|
The Yoga Shack
School's Out Yoga and Craft Two Day Camp (11/21-11/22)
Two full days of yoga poses, social emotional learning games, related crafts, and outdoor time all tailored for your 5-13 year old.
Time & Location
Nov 21, 2022, 9:00 AM – Nov 22, 2022, 4:00 PM
The Yoga Shack, 1122 W Oak St, Fort Collins, CO 80521, USA
About the Event
Nov 21st-22nd, 9 AM-4 PM
Suggested Price $135
This year PSD students have a full week for fall break! This camp takes place the first two days of Fall break to offer some fun activities for young people!!
We will be utilizing the 8 limbs of yoga through yoga poses, outdoor play, fun social-emotional learning games, reading and being read to, making sustainable art, taking time for snacks and lunch and enjoying reflective periods through choice time. Our goal is to move our bodies, explore our feelings and the world around us, observe and be a part of community building, with opportunities to both lead and follow, and to just have FUN.
This is a special two-day camp taking place on Monday and Tuesday of the full holiday week in November. Older campers will have the opportunity, if they desire, to practice leadership in assistant roles throughout the day. Students should wear comfortable clothes and bring a water bottle, lunch, snacks, and a book or journal. Sunscreen and a sun hat are recommended for outdoor time. Rain gear and warm clothing may be needed. Be prepared for any kind of weather! We will have outdoor time in ALL weather. Yoga mats and props will be provided.
***The suggested price is $135. When registering your child, please choose an amount that works for your family. We are a Pay-It forward donation studio, which means will accept any student regardless of abilty to pay. If there is space, no child will be turned away. Offering lower or no cost health and wellness events to everyone helps stengthen our community as a whole. When you generously pay-it-forward through your donation ABOVE the suggested full price of $135, you are a direct part of that strengthening. If you wish to pay by cash or check, please use the email below to arrange registration and payment. If you register online you will immediately receive a confirmation email. Everyone, regardless of how you registered, will receive another email a few days before camp starts, detailing day-of-camp information.
WAIT LIST: In the event that a class is full, use the email below to be added to our wait list. If space becomes available, you will be notified right away.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Fees will be refunded if cancellation is made THREE (3) weeks prior to the program start. In all cases a 15% administrative fee will be retained.
Questions or concerns? Email me at email@example.com
Some things to note:
- Groups will be maintained to 12 or fewer children.
- Class will primarily be held outdoors when possible to help keep germ exposure down.
- DROP OFF ROUTINE!! Parents will drive down alley and stop at by the Yoga Shack's back gate. Child will get out of parked car/bike, guardian will sign them in and say goodbye. Child will enter through the back gate, hang up backpack, wash hands and take their spot for our centering activity. PICK UP will be the same- children will be ready and waiting by the back gate to be picked up at 4 PM.
- Hand sanitizing and washing will be taught to your child and practiced regularly throughout the day.
- Children will have individualized supply packs (to avoid sharing).
- Camp or group materials will be sanitized as best as possible after each use.
- Staff First Aid kits will now include extra masks, hand sanitizer, gloves etc.
- The Yoga Shack will stay abreast to any changes in the Larimer Public Health COVID/illness recommendations.
- The Yoga Shack reserves the right to postpone or cancel camp at any time.
We will be updating this page as decisions are made to assure safety and well-being of camp attendees!
School's Out Camp (11/21-22nd)
Suggested Price $135; Suggested Price for two kids in same family $120 eachPay what you want